Standard Container Dumper
Ensign leads the industry in container dumping technology. With designs capable of handling, gaylords, drums, carts, bales, totes, bins, and many other containers, Ensign has proven container discharging systems for your application. These units are used for the dumping of pellets, powders, regrinds, packages, and other dry bulk solids into hoppers, tanks, conveyors, and other downstream processing equipment.
The Ensign reliant container dumper is one of the highest quality and most modular discharging solutions on the market for handling your dry bulk solids. With a standard discharge height of 48 inches, Ensign’s Gaylord dumper provides a quick and efficient way to keep a consistent material supply within your process. We build them with only the highest quality components, and back our reliant container dumper with a 2 year warranty. These systems require very little maintenance and will give you years of trouble-free operation.
With several options for safety, materials of construction, and automation, the Ensign reliant container dumper is also one of the safest and most customizable discharging solutions.
Features & Options
• 1 GPM pump allowing for 2,500lbs lift capacity
• Ground entry loading
• Threaded, adjustable retainer bar
• Baldor 1.5 horsepower premium efficiency motor
• Parker hydraulic pumps
• UL listed enclosure
• Serviceable and replaceable 2" main pivot bearings
• Variable Speed Controls
• Up to 108" wide, seven gauge buckets for bale dumping
• Dust Hoods and discharge gates
• Hydraulic velocity fuse for added safety
• Customer specified electrical components (Siemens, Schneider, etc.)
• Pressure gauge and LED lit solenoid cable