Bulk Bag Unloading Station with Quad-Massager, Iris Valve, and De-Lumper
On a recent project, we partnered with a plastics processor who was receiving material in super sacks or FIBC bags but was having operators really struggle with getting the material out of the bags and into their vacuum conveying system. The pelletized material was not able to be produced with any release agents; therefore, leaving it quite prone to agglomerate or clump together.
Utilizing our vast history of successful bag unloading applications, our engineers brought together several standard design elements that have had proven success in de-clumping agglomerated particles and assisting the movement of non-free-flowing materials. See first-hand this Bulk Bag Unloading Station with Ensign’s Quad-Massage, Iris Valve, and De-Lumper options in action!
Additional Options for Ensign’s Bulk Bag Unloaders:
Ensign’s extensive library of available options gives you the flexibility to address almost any material handling challenge. And with robust designs that are built to last, we can put your team in the position to succeed for years to come.
- Four-Corner Bag Massager (Quad Massage)
- Safety cage with light screen
- Safety cage with swing door
- Iris Valve
- Material Agitation
- Gaylord Dumper Infeed Chute for Single Pick-Up Point
- Manual Bulk Bag / Super Sack Unloader
- Stainless steel material contact or complete construction
- Adjustable frame heights for multiple bag sizes
- Integral dust collection
- STEEL-IT coated for corrosion/wash-down applications
- Receiving surge hoppers
- Central operator work stations & access platforms